- If there's a thing in the universe and it's going then it will keep going forever, unless it falls into a black hole.
- The entropy of the universe is untidy.
- You do not talk about Fight Club.
- If there's a thing, and it does a thing, then there also has to be an opposite thing to that first thing, and then they both fall into a black hole.
- Master Blaster runs Bartertown.
- You may not harm a human being, or through inaction allow a human being to come to harm.
- Is it cold in here? I'm freezing. Seriously, it's June. Why can't it be sunny? Why does it always have to be freezing?
- You may not harm humanity, or through inaction...you know what? Those would be pretty frickin' good laws for people, too.
- There's a thing, and it's in the universe, and it cannot be created or destroyed, but then secretly it's a black hole.
- You DO NOT TALK about FIGHT CLUB.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
OaO Presents: Hilarity For Nerds™
Alternative Thermodynamic Laws, as proposed by the people sitting around our dinner table last night: