Wednesday, June 24, 2009

13 Songs With The Calculus Affair: Roster

The album lineup changes from day to day, but as it stands is this (in alphabetical order, album order not in any way yet determined):
  • Aleksandr (You Forgot to be in Time)
  • Archer, The
  • Bicycle Down The Hill
  • Bone and Matter
  • Crying Again
  • Dukes of the Stratosphere
  • Every Day
  • Freight Train
  • Man Who Used to Hunt Cougars For Bounty, The
  • Men of Luggage
  • Poor Young Man
  • Prince of Tyre
  • Threnody
Some songs that have been on the list, but are currently off it:
  • The Bridge--a fine song, but has been on two other albums and I really don't have anything else I want to get out of it. I've also drawn a mental line that this album should only involve songs written after If You Lived Here....
  • My High School Mind--it just isn't working for me right now.
  • Pipe Dream--The only reason it isn't on this album is because I thought it was going to be the seed of the next album. That's increasingly seeming like a bad reason to leave it off, but so far I haven't added it.
This post is not long on content. I'll get more specific about songs and construction next time.

No comments: