Wednesday, January 23, 2008

10 Gadfly Things

I like this meme. I'm doin' it too. Ten things I've done that you probably haven't:

  1. Played guitar with Jon Auer
  2. Attended 3 months of public school held in a language I didn't speak at the time
  3. Flagged down a British Rail train from a platform in order to get it to stop and pick me up
  4. Acted on stage with Hilary Swank
  5. Experienced the Ballmer Peak (during which I wrote a script to keep a fulfillment-center mechanical sorter running after the program that was supposed to run it had crashed)
  6. Written a series of comic books
  7. Written a role-playing game based on the character from those comic books, complete with 30-page rule-book
  8. Recorded an album in the month of February (and will again)
  9. Appeared on a PBS Show
  10. Been at the Trevi Fountain on New Year's Eve

No comments: